| University of Kansas Memorial Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features Memorial Stadium - home to the Kansas Jayhawks football team. Kansas played its first game in Central Park in 1890. Two years later, they moved to McCook Field. In 1921 the Jayhawks moved again into Memorial Stadium, the first college campus stadium built west of the Mississippi River. It is the seventh-oldest college stadium in the nation with capacity at 50,071. It is dedicated to the University of Kansas students who fought and died in World War I. The Jayhawks have appeared in 11 bowl games and won or shared 6 conference titles in its history. Traditionally, fans chant "Rock Chalk, Jayhawk" during games. The University, founded in 1865 in Lawrence, Kansas, educates 29,613 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.