University of Kentucky Commonwealth Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 1
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the Kentucky Wildcats football team during a game at Commonwealth Stadium. Opening in 1973, Commonwealth Stadium was expanded after the 1998 season and now accommodates more than 70,000 fans. On game day, Commonwealth Stadium hosts a population that would make it the third largest city in Kentucky. The Kentucky Wildcats were the first Southeastern Conference team to introduce football in 1881. The University of Kentucky, established in 1865, covers 716 acres in the heart of the scenic Bluegrass Region in Lexington, Kentucky. The University has 17 colleges, over 200 undergraduate programs and an annual enrollment which tops 27,000.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.