University of Mississippi Vaught Hemingway Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Vaught Hemingway Stadium/Hollingsworth Field, photographed by Christopher Gjevre, highlights the action during an Ole Miss Rebels football game. On a brisk fall Saturday afternoon, fans pack into the 60,580 capacity Vaught Hemingway Stadium/Hollingsworth Field, making it the largest facility in Mississippi. Built in 1915, the stadium is named for the late Judge William Hemingway - former chairman of the University's Committee on Athletics. In 1982, legendary coach John Howard Vaught's name was added. The Rebels football program has played in 31 bowl games and won three national titles. Ole Miss, established in 1848 in Oxford, Mississippi, has over 17,300 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.