University of Missouri Memorial Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Memorial Stadium/Faurot Field, taken by James Blakeway, captures the Missouri Tigers football team in action. Nicknamed "The Zou", this horseshoe-shaped stadium opened in 1926 at a cost of $350,000 and now seats 68,349 fans. In 1972, Faurot Field was named in honor of the legendary Mizzou football coach Don Faurot. A giant letter "M" made of whitewashed rocks carved by freshman in 1927 marks the north endzone, giving the stadium one of the most unique landmarks in the country. The University, part of the Big 12 Conference and founded in 1839 in Columbia, Missouri, was the first public university west of the Mississippi River. Today, enrollment tops 28,400.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.