University of Oklahoma Oklahoma Memorial Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture 3
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panoramic photograph, taken by Christopher Gjevre, commemorates the 70th consecutive home sellout of the OU Sooner football team playing at Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium at Owen Field. The first game at this site took place in 1923. The field was named after Bennie Owen, OU’s head coach at the time, who became a charter member of the National Football Hall of Fame. Opened in 1925, the original iteration of the OU Memorial Stadium had only 16,000 seats. Today, Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium is one of America’s most recognized football stadiums and ranks among the 20 largest on-campus facilities in the nation with an official capacity of 82,112.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.