University of Oregon Autzen Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama captures the thrill at Autzen Stadium as the Pac-10 Oregon Ducks football team defeated the University of Southern California 47-20. Played on Halloween night 2009 to a record-breaking crowd of 59,592, it was the largest crowd to ever witness a football game in the State of Oregon. Autzen Stadium was built in 1967 for $2.5 million and named in honor of Portland lumberman and philanthropist, Thomas J. Autzen. It received a $90 million facelift in 2002, expanding its seating capacity to 54,000. The Stadium consistently ranks among the nation's top 5 venues for its deafening decibel levels due in part to its unique bowl-shape configuration.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.