University of Pittsburgh Heinz Field Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of a University of Pittsburgh football game at Heinz Field was photographed by James Blakeway. The Panthers football team moved to Heinz Field in 2001. Located near the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio Rivers, the Panthers share Heinz Field with the Pittsburgh Steelers. It is considered one of the finest football stadiums in the country, with a capacity of over 65,000 fans. The University, founded in a log cabin in 1787, is among the oldest institutions of higher education in the United States. The Panther, a formidable creature once indigenous to the Pittsburgh area, was adopted as the University of Pittsburgh's mascot in 1909.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.