University of Tennessee Neyland Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Neyland Stadium, photographed by James Blakeway, captures the Tennessee Volunteers football team playing before a sold-out home crowd. This SEC football team is known for its superior winning achievements, especially at historic Neyland Stadium. Opened in 1921 as Shields-Watkins Field, the stadium was renamed Neyland Stadium in 1962 in honor of former athletic director and coach, General Robert Neyland. Today, seating capacity is 102,037, making it the fourth-largest stadium in the nation and seventh-largest in the world. Established in 1794 as Blount College, the University of Tennessee, located in Knoxville, currently enrolls over 26,400 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.