University of Texas Red River Rivalry Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, captures one of college football's biggest rivalries, the Red River Rivalry, played by Big 12 opponents The University of Oklahoma Sooners and The University of Texas Longhorns. The game is played annually on neutral turf at the Cotton Bowl, located at the Texas State Fairgrounds in Dallas, which is conveniently located halfway between Austin, TX and Norman, OK. These teams first met in 1900 and played off-campus several times until moving permanently to the fairgrounds in 1915. The Red River forms part of the boundary between Texas and Oklahoma. Tickets are split 50-50 between the two teams with the stadium divided along the 50 yard line.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.