University of Utah Rice-Eccles Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the Utah Utes football team playing its season opener against in-state opponent, the Utah State Aggies. Utah and Utah State is the oldest rivalry in Utah football history, with the two schools competing in over 110 games since 1892. While the Utes and Aggies no longer compete in the same conference, the two programs will continue to face one another in competition. The Utah football program began in 1892 and has played home games at the beautiful Rice-Eccles Stadium since 1927. This game marked Utah's first-ever “Stripe the Stadium” promotion, asking Ute fans to wear either red or white, depending on the location of their seats.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.