University of Virginia Scott Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama, photographed by Christopher Gjevre, spotlights the Virginia Cavaliers football team on their home turf, Scott Stadium. Built to replace the old Lambeth Field, Scott Stadium opened in 1931 and was named after University Rector Frederic Scott. Today, 61,500 fans pack in to watch Cavalier football. Known for its unique "grass-seating" area called "The Hill," it is one of the most beautiful college football facilities in America. The university, established in 1819 in Charlottesville, Virginia, is a public university founded by Thomas Jefferson - the first and only President of the United States to found an institution. Today, it educates over 20,100 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.