University of Washington Huskies Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This aerial panorama of the University of Washington, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the highly anticipated Return to Montlake, minutes before the opening kick-off of the Washington Huskies football game season opener. Centered in the picture is the newly-renovated Husky Stadium, which originally opened in 1920. Overlooking Union Bay, on scenic Lake Washington to the east and the Olympic Mountains to the west, the stadium is unique in that fans can attend games by boat. The Portage Bay waterway and the nationally ranked University Medical Center are left of the stadium, with Hec Edmundson Pavilion, the main campus and the UW Tower located to the right.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.