Virginia Tech Lane Stadium Deluxe Framed Picture
Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches
This Deluxe Framed print is mounted and backed professionally with a foam core, so the art will never wrinkle. The print is double matted and framed in a black wrapped wooden frame with special plexiglass. A great addition to any office, dorm room, rec room, etc. The picture dimensions for this item are 13 1/2" x 40". There is a flat black aluminum frame that is 1 and 1/4" border which sticks out 7/8" thick from the wall. It is also a very popular gift, superb for any occasion!
This fine art print is reproduced on pH neutral heavy art stock with UV resistant ink. The text under the picture reads:
This panorama of Lane Stadium/Worsham Field, photographed by Christopher Gjevre, spotlights the exhilarating atmosphere of a Virginia Tech Hokies ACC football game. Lane Stadium was named after Edward H. Lane, a graduate and financial contributor. It replaced Miles Stadium and construction was completed in 1968. After several expansions, seating capacity has increased to 66,233. In September 1992, the field was named Worsham Field and dedicated in honor of supporters Wes and Janet Worsham. Established in 1872, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University is located in Blacksburg, VA, and currently enrolls over 30,000 students.
- Frame is black aluminum covered with glass.
- Outside dimensions are 18 inches x 44 inches.
- It measures about 7/8 inches out from the wall and is 1-1/4 inches wide with a custom sculpted profile (front).
- Great decor or gift for any occasion!
- 1 inch thick, protruding from the wall.
- PH neutral heavy art stock paper for long life.
- UV light resistant ink for some light protection.
- Popular and professional looking photographs at a great price!
SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship UPS ground within 5-10 business days of order plus a few days transit time.