White Window Valance! Choose Your Length, Rod Pocket Size, and Optional White Lining! White Window Valance! Choose Your Length, Rod Pocket Size, and Optional White Lining!
A valance should be ordered at least 2x the width of your window, actually 3x the width is better. This is to achieve the gathered effect of the valance. Valance measures 40" wide, if you have a larger window order two or three and save!
- Constructed of pre shrunk, perma press polyester/cotton broadcloth.
- There is a 1 1/2" or 3" pocket option with 1 1/2" header.
- Curtain Rod NOT included.
- Length is measured from top of rod. There
- All lengths and widths are approximate.
- Choose no lining or white lining.
- Straight edge bottom
- Color shades may vary slightly due to internet browser settings.
- Made to order, BUT, no special sizes or requests, other than offered. Please allow 3-4 weeks plus transit time. GREAT things take time. NO exceptions.
A Valance is a window treatment or curtain for the top part of your window. It is a short drapery often used to conceal the top of curtains or curtain fixtures. A Valance can be used to decorate the top of a window that remains uncovered to highlight a nice view.
WASHING: lined or Non-Lined valance can be gentle washed and tumbled low or no heat, touch up with low temp iron. NO BLEACH, gentle detergent.
This is a custom sewn product so there is a 30% re-stocking fee plus shipping both ways is your expense in case of a return. Returns in perfect shape only accepted within 30 days of receipt of your curtains.