RV Queen Lilac Duvet Cover 200 Thread Count Percale Cotton and Poly Blend
The top of a RV Queen size mattress is approximately 60 inches by 75 inches. Our RV queen size duvet cover measures approximately 90 inches by 90 inches, this will give you plenty of room to install the interior filling which would be your comforter or duvet. A comforter or duvet is basically the same thing except the duvet can tend to be a bit fluffier. The product for sale here is the duvet cover. The duvet itself can also be ordered here as an option, as can a set of sheets which will match your duvet cover.
Our duvet cover fabric is 200 thread count percale cotton and poly blend designed to last long, look great and be relatively inexpensive. Our fabric also helps resist wrinkling.
- 50/50 poly/cotton blend
- 200 thread count percale
- Somewhat resists wrinkling
- Lighter colors tend to be softer to the touch than darker colors
- Our duvet cover uses a zipper closure system
- SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship within 7-10 business days. Please allow standard ground transit time depending on your location. If you add a duvet insert to your order the duvet insert may ship separate and take a few extra days.
OPTIONAL: You can add an optional duvet insert (or more correctly duvet) to your duvet cover order. We have five choices for this. Please order above.
- Discount Duvet: Add a light weight duvet with bonded polyester fill, a white color poly cotton blend shell fabric with a lightly quilted pattern.
- Good Duvet: Add a medium weight duvet with bonded polyester fill, a white color poly cotton blend shell fabric and a square quilt pattern.
- Better Duvet: Add a duvet with poly silk like filling that feels and responds just like down. This duvet is a medium all weather fill with a white cotton shell and up market box stitching. Enjoy the feel of down without the price.
- Best Duvet: Add a duvet with genuine down and feather filling, approximately half of each. This duvet is a medium all weather fill with a white cotton shell and up market box stitching.
- Ultimate Duvet: Add a genuine down duvet, considered the ultimate. This duvet is a medium all weather fill with a white cotton shell and up market box stitching.
OPTIONAL: You can add an optional matching sheet set to your order. The color and fabric will be the same as your duvet cover which is 200 thread count percale poly cotton. The sheet set will come with a top sheet, bottom sheet and pillowcase. Please order above.
OPTIONAL: You can add an optional waterproof mattress pad to your order. Our mattress pad uses a vinyl core with two layers of absorbent polyester on either side. For your added protection, this polyester has an ultra fresh anti-bacterial finish. Special pinsonic quilting preserves the waterproof integrity. The corners of this mattress pad are held in place by 2 inch wide bands. This mattress pad is thin but protective. It also only covers the top of the mattress. Please order above.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note that our sheets, comforters and mattress pads, etc. are all custom sewn for you when you order. We do this so we can offer many colors and custom sizes, thousands of combinations, in fact! Because our bedding is custom for your order, please order carefully. Cancellation of an order is generally impossible as we start sewing ASAP. We can only accept returns within 30 days of order, a 50% re-stock fee will apply, and the bedding must be in original packaging. Bedding that has been used or washed is not returnable. Please note that you are responsible for all shipping costs.