Satin Duvet Cover XL Full Size Black Color Bridal Satin
The top of most XL Full or Extra Long Full size mattresses is approximately 54 inches by 80 inches. Our XL Full or Extra Long Full size duvet cover measures approximately 84 inches by 95 inches, this will give you plenty of room to install the interior filling which would be your comforter or duvet. A comforter or duvet is basically the same thing except the duvet can tend to be a bit fluffier. The product for sale here is the duvet cover. The duvet itself can also be ordered here as an option, as can a set of sheets which will match your duvet cover.
PLEASE NOTE: Bridal satin is generally only available in 45 inch wide bolts, and thus, all duvet covers and sheets made of Bridal Satin must have a center seam or seams. If this is an issue, please do not order. Sorry, but there is no getting around this.
Our satin is Bridal satin, which is a top grade used in making bridal gowns. It is a heavier, thicker, and very luxurious satin. It is a more delicate fabric than more commonly used sheet materials, and it is vulnerable to abrasion. It is not intended for everyday use, and will wear much more quickly than other fabrics. Just as you shouldn't wear a bridal satin wedding dress on an everyday basis, you shouldn't plan on using bridal satin sheets as your everyday bed. Our satin is for special occasions!
Our satin two definite sides to it. The top side of our satin is almost frictionless and bears a strong luster. The reverse side is somewhat dull, and bears the grain of the fabric.
Bridal satin is only available to us in 45 wide bolts, and thus, all duvet covers and sheets made of Bridal Satin must have a center seam or seams. This center seam is reinforced and does not cause a problem, but you should be aware that the sheets will come with it.
Some of our satin colors are exclusive to us!
- DUVET COVER CLOSURE: We use a zipper closure system at the duvet cover foot.
- SHIPPING: 95% of our orders ship within 7-10 business days. Please allow standard ground transit time depending on your location. If you add a duvet insert to your order the duvet insert may ship separate and take a few extra days.
OPTIONAL: You can add an optional duvet insert (or more correctly duvet) to your duvet cover order. We have five choices for this. Please order above.
- Discount Duvet: Add a light weight duvet with bonded polyester fill, a white color poly cotton blend shell fabric with a tack and jump quilt pattern.
- Good Duvet: Add a medium weight duvet with bonded polyester fill, a white color poly cotton blend shell fabric and a square quilt pattern.
- Better Duvet: Add a duvet with poly silk like filling that feels and responds just like down. This duvet is a medium all weather fill with a white cotton shell and up market box stitching. Enjoy the feel of down without the price.
- Best Duvet: Add a duvet with genuine down and feather filling, approximately half of each. This duvet is a medium all weather fill with a white cotton shell and up market box stitching.
- Ultimate Duvet: Add a genuine down duvet, considered the ultimate. This duvet is a medium all weather fill with a white cotton shell and up market box stitching.
OPTIONAL: You can add an optional matching sheet set to your order. The color and fabric will be the same as your duvet cover. The sheet set will come with a top sheet, bottom sheet and pillowcase. Please order above.
OPTIONAL: You can add an optional waterproof mattress pad to your order. Our mattress pad uses a vinyl core with two layers of absorbent polyester on either side. For your added protection, this polyester has an ultra fresh anti-bacterial finish. Special pinsonic quilting preserves the waterproof integrity. The corners of this mattress pad are held in place by 2 inch wide bands. Please order above.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note that our sheets, comforters and mattress pads, etc. are all custom sewn for you when you order. We do this so we can offer many colors and custom sizes, thousands of combinations, in fact! Because our bedding is custom for your order, please order carefully. Cancellation of an order is generally impossible as we start sewing ASAP. We can only accept returns within 30 days of order, a 50% re-stock fee will apply, and the bedding must be in original packaging. Bedding that has been used or washed is not returnable. Please note that you are responsible for all shipping costs.